Cash Flow Analysis
A mine project evaluation is a techno-economic model simulating the financial performance of a mining project over its whole Life Of Mine (LOM). The prediction of the value of a mining project is a complex matter. The reason is the specific nature of mining projects.
At ROMPEVwe use various methods available to estimate the value of a mining project’ that depend upon the specific nature of the mine and the stage of the mining project, i.e., at the exploration, desktop, pre-feasibility, feasibility or production stage:
- Technical economic valuation of mine and exploration projects.
- Cash flow modelling and building (Excel – spread sheet).
- Discount rate analysis and estimation – Weighted Average Cost of Capital (WACC) and Capital Asset Premium Market (CAPM).
- Cost modelling and optimisation.
- Key project indicators (KPIs) Sensitivity and Scenario analysis.
- Financial modelling.
- Cost/Benefit analysis.
- Due diligence and preliminary economic assessment.
- Technical and compliance reporting (JORC Code, NI 43-101).
- Investment decision advisory.